|Dehumidifying dryers Details description
|product name：Dehumidifying dryers
| weight :By function
|simple description:Dehumidifying dryer
|Product alias:Dehumidifying dryer Dehumidifying dryers
| Dehumidifying dryers Product introduction
Dehumidifying dryers parameter
Dehumidifying dryers Dehumidifying dryer
Product alias:Dehumidifying dryer
Dehumidifying dryers Equipment principle
Dehumidifying dryers Plastics are polymer compounds made by polymerization of monomers as raw materials through addition polymerization or condensation polymerization. Plastic has the advantages of strong corrosion resistance, no reaction with acid and alkali, low manufacturing cost, durability, waterproof, light weight, and easy to be molded into different shapes, so it is widely used in agriculture, machinery industry, chemical industry, and defense industry. It has become one of the indispensable products in life. However, because plastics are not easily degraded, the environmental pollution caused by them is also very serious, so now a large number of plastic recycling companies have emerged.
When plastics are recycled, they generally need to go through multiple steps such as sorting, cleaning, crushing, drying, and melting. Most waste plastics are stained with paints, slag, etc., so they must be cleaned and dried. However, the amount of plastic cleaning and drying is relatively large. The effect of centralized cleaning is better, but the effect of centralized drying is not good. It is located in the middle The plastic is not easy to be dried. In summary, there is a need for a plastic dryer with good drying effect.
Plastic dryer to solve the problem of poor drying effect of the intermediate plastic when the plastic is intensively dried.
In order to achieve the above purpose, we provide related solutions: a plastic dryer, including a feeding box, a frame and a motor, the feeding box is fixed on the frame, the upper end of the feeding box is provided with a feeding port, and the motor is fixed The output end of the motor is arranged horizontally on the frame, the output end of the motor extends horizontally into the feeding box, the output end of the motor is provided with a first fan blade, and the side wall of the feeding box is connected with The spiral tube is arranged horizontally, the end of the spiral tube close to the first fan blade is aligned with the first fan blade, the upper end of the spiral tube is provided with a powder inlet, the powder inlet is connected with a valve, and the upper end of the valve is connected with a drying box. The spiral tube is also provided with a number of powder outlets. The position of the powder outlet is far away from the end of the spiral tube that communicates with the feeding box. There are concentric annular openings on the spiral tube. The annular opening is connected to the rotating ring for rotation. The ring and the annular opening are sealed in rotation. The inner wall of the rotating ring is provided with elastic strips or brushes. The elastic strips or brushes are arranged along the radial direction of the rotating ring. The outer ring of the rotating ring is coaxially provided with a worm gear. The motor The output end is provided with a first gear, a gear shaft is rotatably connected to the frame, a second gear is provided on the gear shaft, and the second gear meshes with the first gear. The gear shaft is also provided with a worm coaxially, and the worm wheel and The worm meshes.
Product alias:Dehumidifying dryer
Dehumidifying dryers application
The working principle of this basic solution is: pour the cleaned and crushed plastic into the feeding box, start the motor, and the motor drives the first fan to rotate. When the first fan rotates, a large amount of airflow is generated, and the airflow gradually removes all plastic Blow into the spiral tube. Open the valve, the dry powder falls into the spiral tube, the airflow will blow the dry powder and the plastic at the same time, when the absorbent powder comes in contact with the water on the plastic, it will absorb the moisture. The output end of the motor can also drive the first gear to rotate, the first gear drives the second gear to rotate, the second gear drives the gear shaft and the worm on the gear shaft to rotate, the worm drives the worm wheel to rotate, and the worm wheel drives the rotating ring to rotate. When the plastic passes through the rotating ring with elastic strips, the elastic strips in the rotating ring will brush to the plastic and make the plastic rotate to change the direction, so that every surface of the plastic can contact with the dry powder and get dried. When the plastic passes through the rotating ring with a brush, the brush can brush off the dry powder contaminated on the plastic, and separate the plastic from the dry powder. When the dry powder is blown near the powder outlet, since the diameter of the powder outlet is smaller than the plastic, the dry powder will flow out of the powder outlet.
The beneficial effects of this basic solution are:
1. In this solution, the airflow generated by the first fan blade is used to blow the plastic and blow the plastic into the spiral tube. Due to the long path of the spiral tube, the plastic will be blown by the airflow for a long time, and the airflow can blow the spiral. The water on the pipe blows away.
2. In the prior art, when the plastic is intensively dried, the drying effect of the intermediate plastic is not good. In this solution, the plastic does not enter the spiral tube at the same time, but is gradually blown into the spiral tube by the airflow, so the airflow can contact all the plastics and blow down the water on the plastics, and all the plastics can be obtained. dry.
3. After pouring the dry powder into the powder inlet, the dry powder can absorb the water on the plastic surface after contacting with the plastic, and not all the plastic enters the spiral tube at the same time, but the plastic is blown into the spiral tube successively. Therefore, as long as the dry powder is continuously added to the powder inlet, the dry powder can adhere to and dry all the plastics.
4. Although the drying effect of the dry powder is good, it is not easy to fall off when it is attached to the plastic. In this solution, when the plastic passes through the rotating ring with the brush, the brush can brush off the dry powder on the plastic and separate the dry powder from the plastic.
Further, a heating device is provided in the feeding box. With this solution, after the airflow formed by the rotation of the first fan blade is heated, the airflow has a better drying effect on the plastic.
Further, a cloth bag is sleeved on the powder outlet. With this scheme, the dry powder will fall into the cloth bag after falling out of the powder outlet.
Further, the dry powder is a water-absorbing resin. The water-absorbing resin has good water absorption properties and can be reused.
Further, the spiral tube is provided with a collection box at one end away from the feed box. The collection box is used to collect the dried plastic.
Further, the bottom of the collection box is provided with a number of springs, the top of the springs is detachably connected with a number of collection plates, the collection plates are slidably connected to the inner wall of the collection box, the collection plates are provided with a number of screen holes, and the collection box rotates. A fan blade rod is connected, and a second fan blade and a cam are coaxially provided on the fan blade rod. The second fan blade is aligned with one end of the spiral tube away from the feeding box, and the cam abuts against the collecting plate. When the plastic enters the collection box, it will inevitably be contaminated with some dry powder. With this solution, when the airflow flows out of the spiral tube, the second fan blade will be blown. The second fan blade drives the cam to rotate. The cam drives the collecting plate to vibrate up and down, and the collecting plate drives the plastic to vibrate. The dry powder on the plastic will vibrate and pass through. The sieve enters the bottom of the collection box.
In the specific implementation, the cleaned and crushed plastic is put into the feeding box 2 from the feeding port 3, the motor 4 and the heating wire are started, and the valve is opened. After the first fan blade 20 rotates, an air flow is generated. The air flow is heated by the heating wire, and the air flow blows the plastic into the spiral tube 8 and heats and drys it. After the valve is opened, the water-absorbent resin falls into the spiral tube 8 and is contaminated on the plastic, and the plastic is absorbed and dried. At the same time, the airflow blows the plastic and the water-absorbent resin to continue moving in the spiral tube 8. The first gear 5 on the motor 4 drives the second gear 6 to rotate, the second gear 6 drives the worm gear 9 and the worm 10 to rotate, and the worm gear 9 drives the rotating ring 18 to rotate. When the plastic passes through the rotating ring 18 on the left, the plastic rotates under the action of the elastic strip 19 so that all surfaces of the plastic can contact with the water-absorbing resin. When the plastic passes through the rotating ring 18 on the right, the water-absorbing resin on the plastic will be brushed off by the brush. Most of the water absorbing resin can pass through the screen and enter the cloth bag 11 when passing through the powder outlet. The plastic continues to move in the spiral tube 8 and finally enters the collection box 12. When the airflow enters the collection box 12 from the spiral tube 8, the airflow will blow the second fan blade 16. The second fan blade 16 drives the fan rod 15 to rotate, the fan rod 15 drives the cam 17 to rotate, and the cam 17 drives the collecting plate 13 Vibration, the collection plate 13 drives the plastic to vibrate, and the water-absorbing particles on the plastic will be shaken down and pass through the sieve holes on the collection plate 13, and finally fall to the bottom of the collection box 12.
Dehumidifying dryersThis is a device used to dehumidifying plastic resin to achieve drying. For example,
PC,PC/ABS,PC/PBT,PE.HDEPE,LDPE black3%,PE.HDEPE.LDPE black40%,PEEK,PE(1),
Dehumidifying dryers,Dehumidifier dryerand other plastic resins must be dehumidified and dried during the production process to improve the quality of the finished product.
Product alias:Dehumidifying dryer
Dehumidifying dryers Precautions
1. Precautions for operation of desiccant dryer:
1.) Make sure that the dehumidification dryer has been installed and adjusted;
2. )Turn on the power switch on the control box power supply and the dehumidifier panel;
3. )Check the temperature indication of the material barrel frequently, and repair it in time if any malfunction is found;
4. )When the temperature rises to the specified temperature, check whether it is consistent with the temperature of the lower part;
5. )Keep the barrel full at any time during production;
6. )The raw materials can be produced only after the specified drying time is fully reached;
7. )When the drying is completed, when the machine is to be shut down, close the feeding plate first, and then close the feeding system after pumping the bottom raw materials.
2. Maintenance of dehumidification dryer:1. )Please confirm to provide cooling circulating water before machine operation;
2. )Regularly clean the dehumidification return air aluminum mesh and the recycled motor aluminum mesh;
3. )Regularly check whether the pipeline is damaged, loose, or dew;
4. )Regularly check whether the floating belt is worn.
Product alias:Dehumidifying dryer