Dehumidifying dryer operating instructions and daily maintenance
Plastic pellet dryer,
plastic Dehumidifying dryer
In modern plastic production workshops, Dehumidifying dryers are widely used due to their simple operation, high work efficiency, flexibility and convenience. In the process of using Dehumidifying dryer, operators also need to pay attention to some usage specifications to avoid operating errors and safety issues.
The following summarizes the precautions for the use of Dehumidifying dryer:
1. Use the designated power supply and perform electrical construction in accordance with the product operation manual.
2. Complete the grounding project of the designated yellow power cord of the dehumidification dryer.
3. Be careful not to twist the wires, or place heavy objects on the wires, and do not pull the wires indiscriminately to avoid electric shock.
4. Tighten the connectors and connecting terminals of the main body of the machine and the wires of the measuring device.
5. Cut off the power supply and compressed air source first, and perform routine inspections of the machine.
6. Do not open the door of the control box at will when the machine is powered on.
7. Ask professional and technical personnel for wiring and inspection work.
8. When your hands are wet, do not touch the machine body, control unit and other accessories.
Daily maintenance method of Dehumidifying dryer
1. When cleaning the body, wipe it lightly with a damp cloth, avoid direct splashing with water to avoid damage to the electrical insulation. When there are adhesives on the surface of the desiccant dryer, it can be cleaned with soapy water. Avoid spraying with gasoline, petroleum spirit, solvent or spray insecticide to avoid peeling paint or discoloration. Do not use thin rods or iron wires to dig out the inside of the machine to avoid malfunction or danger.
2. Clean the air filter regularly (about once every two weeks) to maintain the dehumidification and dust removal efficiency and life of the machine. Clean the air filter and wash it with water below 40℃; it is better to clean it with detergent. After washing off the dust, rinse it with water, dry it in the shade and put it back into the body.
3. The condenser should be cleaned frequently and kept clean. The air inlet and outlet should not be blocked by obstructions, and the air filter should be cleaned.
4. If the water storage capacity is too full, in order to avoid overflowing and contaminating the ground, when the machine body must be moved during operation, please unplug the power cord first, and then pour out the water in the water storage bucket.
5. The machine body must be placed flat, not tilted or down, to avoid machine malfunction or abnormal noise.
6. Unplug the power cord if the equipment is out of power or will not be used for a long time to maintain the life of the machine. plastic dryer, Dehumidifying dryer, Plastic pellet dryer, plastic Dehumidifying dryer
|Plastic pellet dryer
|Common problems of Plastic dryer
|granules mixing machine
|Central feeding system
|Ask for a quotation
|Website name：Plastic dryer Copyright：Plastic dryer
|Search industry：plastic dryer,Dehumidifying dryer,Resin dryer,plastic Dehumidifying dryer ©2007-2029 @