Purpose of using dehumidifying dryer
Plastic pellet dryer,
plastic Dehumidifying dryer
1. Purpose of using dehumidifying dryer
Strengthen equipment management, avoid operating errors in the production process, reduce personal injury accidents, and ensure safe and effective
Operation drying system is running.
2. Scope of Dehumidification Dryer Personnel
It is suitable for the operation equipment and its operators of the drying system in the workshop.
3. Dehumidifying dryer operation procedure
3.1 Preparation before starting the desiccant dryer
1) Before starting the dryer, check whether the circulating water is normal.
2) Check whether the connecting parts and the nuts of the sealing section are loose. If they are loose, please tighten the nuts to compress the packing and reinforce it in time.
3) Check whether the connection of the meter is normal and whether it can operate normally.
3.2 Boot steps
1) Turn on the power and press the Dryer/Reset button for 3 seconds to turn on
2) Temperature setting: press the SV/ key and use the up and down arrow keys
Set the temperature and press the SV/ key again after setting to confirm
3) Adding raw materials: press the Drying Hopper button,
Add raw materials to the material tube, press again to stop;
4) Raw material supply: press the NO.1 button to supply the barrel of the injection molding machine
Raw material, press again to stop.
3.3 Shutdown steps
Turn off the raw material supply, press and hold the Dryer/Reset button for 3 seconds to stop the equipment and cut off the power supply.
4. Matters needing attention in the use of dehumidification dryer
4.1 Input of raw materials: the following points should be noted before adding raw materials
a). Close the valve of the manual unloading port to prevent feeding. The leakage of raw materials occurs, as shown in Figure 1;
b). Confirm that the drying cylinder is clean and free of residual materials to avoid mixing;
c) When changing the color of raw materials, (such as black raw materials for white raw materials), use cotton cloth and medical alcohol to carefully clean the drying cylinder and raw material conveying pipeline to avoid
Avoid product defects such as different colors;
d) Every time when adding raw materials, it should be confirmed that a magnetic rack is placed in the drying cylinder. And ensure that the magnetic stand is clean and free of adsorption (as shown in Figure 2 and Figure 3);
4.2. Supply of raw materials: When using automatic feeding of injection molding machines, the manual feed opening should be sealed (as shown in Figure 4).
4.3. Record filling: Every time raw materials are added, corresponding records should be filled in. Obviously record the type and quantity of raw materials, drying temperature, time and other parameters;
4.4. Drying quantity of raw materials: When receiving raw materials for drying, try to receive a suitable quantity of raw materials for drying. Avoid running out of raw materials and repeated drying. When the production task is completed, the raw materials in the drying cylinder are discharged and returned to the warehouse in time. To ensure the accuracy of raw material inventory.
Operation rules of desiccant dryer:
5. Maintenance of dehumidification dryer equipment
1) Check whether the hose is falling off, broken or leaking every month.
2) Check whether the screws and nuts of each part of the device are loose every month.
3) Every 3 months, confirm whether the terminals in the control box and the wiring connection part of the device are loose.
4) Clean the delivery filter every 3 months and replace the filter if necessary.
5) Check and repair the main motor every 6 months. plastic dryer, Dehumidifying dryer, Plastic pellet dryer, plastic Dehumidifying dryer
|Plastic pellet dryer
|Common problems of Plastic dryer
|granules mixing machine
|Central feeding system
|Ask for a quotation
|Website name：Plastic dryer Copyright：Plastic dryer
|Search industry：plastic dryer,Dehumidifying dryer,Resin dryer,plastic Dehumidifying dryer ©2007-2029 @