Plastic pellet dryer,
plastic Dehumidifying dryer
1. Material overview
Resin is generally considered to be the normal metabolites or secretions of plant tissues, and often coexists with volatile oil in plant secretory cells, resin ducts or ducts, especially in the ducts of the heartwood of perennial woody plants. A mixture composed of multiple components, usually amorphous solid, with a slightly shiny surface, hard and brittle, and a few semi-solid. It is insoluble in water and does not swell by absorbing water. It is easily soluble in most organic solvents such as chloroform. It is softened by heating and melted after the last time. There will be thick smoke when burning, and there will be a special aroma or odor. Divided into two categories: natural resin and synthetic resin.
2. Overview of resin dryer
This equipment is composed of a drying host, a mixing system, a built-in dust collector, a fresh air heating system, an exhaust gas treatment system, a control system, etc. It adopts the form of steam heating. In terms of equipment material, stainless steel is used for the part in contact with the product, and the rest is carbon steel.
Third, the principle of resin dryer
The boiling dryer uses filtered clean air and convective heat exchange through the heat exchanger to make the air temperature rise to a certain value and enter the main air distribution tube, distribute through the valve plate into the boiler, and the wet material enters the dryer from the feeder . Due to the effect of wind pressure, the material forms a boiling state in the dryer, which makes the hot air fully contact the material, enhances the heat and mass transfer process, and promotes the evaporation and separation of the water in the material in a short time. After the material is dried, it is discharged from the discharge port, and the waste gas is discharged from the top of the fluidized bed, and is emptied after the solid powder is recovered by the cyclone group and the bag filter. This equipment is generally operated under negative pressure.
Fourth, the characteristics of resin dryer
1. The fluidized bed has a circular structure to avoid dead ends.
2. The hopper is equipped with stirring to avoid agglomeration of wet materials and channeling when dry.
3. It adopts tipping and unloading, which is convenient, rapid and thorough, and can also design an automatic feeding and discharging system according to requirements.
4. It adopts negative pressure operation and the airflow is filtered.
5. Simple operation and convenient cleaning. It is an ideal equipment that meets GMP requirements.
6. Fast drying speed and uniform temperature. plastic dryer, Dehumidifying dryer, Plastic pellet dryer, plastic Dehumidifying dryer
|Plastic pellet dryer
|Common problems of Plastic dryer
|granules mixing machine
|Central feeding system
|Ask for a quotation
|Website name：Plastic dryer Copyright：Plastic dryer
|Search industry：plastic dryer,Dehumidifying dryer,Resin dryer,plastic Dehumidifying dryer ©2007-2029 @